best commerce, best commerce colleges in pune, BCOM, career after HSC, top 5 commerce colleges in pune, Indira college Pune, mit college pune fees structure, Admission 2020 for BA,Admission 2020 for BCOM,Admission date for bacom,Admission open for under graduation,Admission without CET,Alard College,Best college for International Business,Best college for computer application,Best college under Pune university,College admission procedure,IBMR chinchwad,Online Application for college admission,admission procedure for BCom,all online colleges Pune university,best bba college in Pune,best college for bba IB in maharashtra,how to get admission after 12th,list of colleges in pune for under graduation,top 5 commerce colleges in pimpri chinchwad,top college in pune after 12th,top colleges in Pune,top 10 college in Pune,career after 12th,college admission procedure,best college for ba BBA,st vincent college of commerce,garware college of commerce,commerce colleges in pimpri chinchwad,sinhgad college of commerce,government degree colleges in pune,best college for BCom,admission date for ba,Admission 2020 for BBA,Admission 2020 for BCA,Affiliated College in Pune,Balaji college,Best College for Business Administration,DIMR College,JSPM College,NAAC accredited college for BA,Pratibha College,Top-rated college in Pune,admission date for BBA,arts and science college in PCMC,arts and science college in Pune,b.sc cs college in pune,best college after HSC,best commerce faculties in pune college,best undergraduate college in pune,poona college b.com admission form,the best college in PCMC and Pune,top colleges in pune with hostel facility
- Library Timing is 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday. (1st and 3rd Saturday closed)
- The library will remain closed on general and national holidays.
- Students must fill the Name, Class, Branch, Roll No. and IN and OUT time in ‘Student Entry Register’ kept at the entrance of the Library.
- Staff members must fill the Name, designation, Department and IN and OUT time in ‘Staff Entry Register’ kept at the entrance of the Library.
- Chairs and Tables should not be disturbed from their position.Use of mobile phone is prohibited in the Library. Any violation will be penalized by fine of Rs. 100/-
- Students must always carry their College Identity Card/library membership card with them while using the library facility. They have to show the same whenever asked by the library staff.
- The readers are required to maintain silence and discipline in the library.
- Download of any undesirable e-resources shall not be allowed and punishable if violated.
- The library staff may expel any student if he/she is violating the rules.
- Library Staff is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the students/faculty members.
- The Library Attendants at the entrance are authorized to examine all books/ Material passing into or out of the Library.
- Students should reserve their home lending books one day prior to their allotted days.
- Home Lending Books will be issued for seven days on Library Card. Rs. 5/- per day fine for late submission of book.
- One Reference book at a time will be issued for same day on Identity Card. Rs. 5/- per day fine for late submission of book.
- Previous years question papers. Magazines/Journals, books in the reference section will be issued in the library only against depositing of identity Card.
- To maintain smooth functioning of the Library, the Library Committee and Librarian may restrict use of facilities as necessary
- Important Notices and information regarding the Library will be notified on the Library Notice Board.
- Students can also write their suggestions in the register available in library.
- The loss of ID/Library card should be reported immediately to the librarian and Admin office.
- In case loss of books, it should be immediately reported to the Librarian with an application. The decision of appropriate fine will be decided by authorities. will be binding on the student.
- Handle the books carefully.